We all love our houseplants, they perk up our mood and brighten each day. Many of them lack one thing, so today we are going to explore the Best Indoor Blooming Plants? Everyone loves the beautiful blooms nature provides us through plants, so this is an article I know many of you will learn from?
Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through to the link. Rare Exotic Plants always makes providing you the best information on indoor gardening, please read my affiliate disclosure if you wish to learn more?
Beautiful Dipladenia Mandevilla
What a beautiful blooming indoor plant the Dipladenia Mandevilla is, so as soon as this plant caught my eye I knew this was one I wanted to tell you about. Can you imagine this in your home, how could this not be one of the most beautiful indoor plants to brighten any room?
- Arrives at your home in a 6-inch pot
- Imagine beautiful blooms from spring to fall
- Tropical evergreen houseplant
- Hot pink blooms with glossy green leaves
- Beautiful trumpet-shaped flowers
- Often blooms from May to October for many gardeners
- Bright Indirect Light
- Display them outdoors from spring to fall
- Bring them indoors before your first frost in the fall
- Vining plant for hanging baskets
- Easy care 10-12 inches in height
- Purifies the air
- Mood-boosting health benefits
- Increases the humidity
- A great addition to your porch, patio, or balcony
- Attracts hummingbirds and butterflies for you to enjoy
5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, large flowering plant
This plant continued to bloom through the fall when I decided to bring it inside as I wanted to try and make it last and not die in the cold and rain. The plant is still doing well and I will put it back outside soon and I am confident it will bloom again! (I bought 1 in red and 1 in pink and both are still alive!)
This plant arrived fast and is beautiful. The plant is larger than I expected and with lots of blooms. Can’t say how it will “perform” but I liked it so much I immediately bought another one!
Dipladenia Mandevilla Plant Care
Before you rush to purchase this beautiful indoor plant, I want you to understand what is involved to care for them? Sometimes we buy on impulse because we are so impressed, but I would not feel right if I didn’t provide you how to care for the Dipladenia Mandevilla tropical plant.
- This plant requires 6 hours of sunlight per day
- A well-draining potting mix is the best
- You want to keep your plant moist, I recommend a plant moisture meter to prevent overwatering
- Apply a slow-release fertilizer once during the spring
- Humidity is not a major factor in caring for this plant
- Be sure never to allow your plant to be exposed to temperatures less than 65 degrees
- Placed near a window the plant will thrive for you
- Avoid extended periods of direct sun exposure
- A container or hanging basket with drainage holes is a must
Are you able to provide the requirements that the Dipladenia Mandevilla needs to grow indoors, you will receive many rewards growing and caring for this rare exotic plant? Now ask yourself is this plant right for me, I would never deceive you to add any plant to your home just to make money? Rare Exotic Plants cares about you, I also am a gardener, so I would never be dishonest with you?
Beautiful Blooming Indoor Plants
The Dipladenia Mandevilla is one special vining houseplant, but maybe this just is not right for you? I live in an apartment where you are not allowed to damage the walls, so how I overcome this problem was to order a garment rack to display my indoor hanging baskets? I thought I would just mention this, and if this was helpful please leave me a comment telling me so?
- African Violet
- Brazillian Fireworks
- Crown of Thorns
- Shrimp Plant
- Angel-Wing Begonia
- Pink Vase Plant
- Desert Rose
- Zebra Plant
- Brussel’s Bonsai
- Purple Shamrock Plant
- Red Chinese Evergreen
These are some of my favorites, I am sure some of these will appeal to you and some might not? We all have different tastes when it comes to our houseplants, I provided links to some of the ones you might not be familiar with? This will save you time searching for yourself, if you have any you think I missed please leave them in my comments section?
Easy To Grow Blooming Houseplants
For those of you who are just starting your indoor garden, I have some easy-to-grow blooming plants for you? These are also good choices for the busy gardener, if this interests you check my list below?
- Lace Leaf
- Christmas Cactus
If you are interested in more easy-care houseplants, you will find a nice variety by visiting Cellar Door Plants. Honestly, I am a regular shopper with them and joined their Mystery Plant Club. You receive quick reliable delivery, and it is family-owned which means they care more about you than big-name companies?
Kalanchoe Plant Care
How many of you are familiar with the Kalanchoe blooming houseplant, I am going to take some extra time to provide you the basic requirements of this easy-to-grow plant? Understanding how to care for this might help you decide if this is right for you, let us learn the basics now to caring for the Kalanchoe?
- Bright natural light near windows will provide you the best blooms
- Like all houseplants, well-draining potting soil is preferred
- Did you water your plants today, if you forget to water every now and then the Kalanchoe is a good choice for you
- Temperature and humidity is not as much of a problem for this houseplant as for many others
- Providing fertilizer once per month during their growing stage will bring you the most beautiful blooms
- This one really is beginner-friendly and for busy gardeners
If you are interested in a good houseplant to grow, you can’t go wrong choosing this one? Did you know you can grow a bulb flower garden indoors, I wrote a guide on how to do this for anyone interested? This is a step-by-step guide, so you can experience success the very first time?
Kalanchoe Panda Plant
The Kalanchoe Panda Plant is a succulent plant, this alone should tell you how easy it is to grow? For those of you succulent lovers, I am going to provide you some information about this plant?
I really like the appearance of this succulent, so let us learn more about this rare exotic plant? Check out my indoor seed planting guide, this is another one of my step-by-step articles you can learn from? Now, I really am going to tell you about the Panda Succulent Plant.
- The Kalanchoe Succulent is also known as the Panda Plant or Chocolate Solider Plant
- This velvety succulent has green foliage with spotted brown tips.
- This is a favorite gift for children as their first bedroom plant
- Depending on the size of the container this can grow up to 1 to 2 feet in height
- Easy-to-grow in medium to bright light as most succulents
- Keeping the potting mix on the dry side watering 2-4 weeks
- A plant moisture meter is very handy to test your potting mix
- Avoid direct sun to prevent burning your plant
- Humidity is not a problem, so a humidifier or water tray is not required
Succulents are an awesome houseplant for anyone, but for beginners, these are very good first plant choices? Children love these crazy-looking plants, so if you are starting a child into indoor gardening, succulents will please almost all children? Are you looking for the Best Winter Indoor Plants, I have an article with an awesome list waiting for you?
Discount Magazine Deals
How do you enjoy relaxing after a long day, I enjoy browsing my gardening magazines and catalogs? I have some awesome magazine deals for you today, this is one way for me to thank you for visiting Rare Exotic Plants? Besides these magazine deals, I also have Free Macy Coupons for you, I really do appreciate you reading my articles.
- Magazine Deals Under $10.00
- Magazine Deals Under $15.00
- Magazine Deals Under $20.00
- Value Bundles
- Digital Deals
- Print Magazines
Are you curious what gardening magazines you can get for less than $10.00, even though there are magazines for whatever you are interested in, here are some for gardeners? To show you are important to me, I am going to share a few of them with you?
Discount Gardening Magazines
Whenever you use the link I am going to provide you at the end of this list, you will be taken to the discount home & garden magazine section? The above links will take you to all their deals within each price range, so this will save you time if you are only interested in the home & garden deals?
- Grow to Eat
- Vegan Life
- Back Yard
- Backyard Makeovers
- Small Gardens
- Water-Wise Gardens
- Organic Gardening
- Mother Earth
- Porches & Gardens
- Home Yard
- Garden Design
- Real Gardens
- Butterly Gardens
- 30-Minute Gardening
- Garden & Home
These are only a small example of what you will find, there are over 100 magazines that cost you less than $10.00? You might find many of your favorites to subscribe to, you also have your choice between print magazines and digital magazines at discount prices?
Garden Subscription Boxes
How many of you know about Cratejoy subscription boxes, I decided to share with you some of their gardening boxes? This is another way to show my appreciation, I am not receiving any commission by doing this for you? Now let us see what some of the choices you have, but it is fine if you are not into garden boxes as I am?
- Kids Monthly Microgreen
- Seed Samplers
- Garden Outside of the Box
- Houseplant Box
- My Garden House Box
- Seed Bank Box
- Cactus Seed Club
- Inbox of Herbs
- Bloomin Bin
- Plant of the Month
- Garden Girls
- Monthly Seed Subscription
- Adopt a Plant Box
- Oh Happy Plants
- Air Plants Monthly Clubs
This is only the first page of Gardening Boxes on Cratejoy, so you can browse more by clicking on the link I provided for you? Again I have no connection with any of these boxes or this website, I am doing this just to thank you for reading my article on the Best Indoor Blooming Plants?
Free Gardening Stuff
As you can see I am being very generous today with thank you gifts, how many of you love to get things for free? We all are happy to receive anything without it costing us anything, so I have one more list for you that might have made reading my entire article worth it?
Free Flower Bulbs Worldwide
- Rain Lily
- Spider Lily
- Peacock Flower
- Spanish Bluebell
This is not the full list of Free Flower Bulbs you can receive, but this I am sure gives you an idea? If you want to visit the website to browse the available flower bulbs that will cost you nothing to receive. I am sure you are skeptical about this offer, so let us see how this actually works?
How Free Flower Bulbs Works
- I have never been on this website before writing this article for you, so I am going to provide you the information the website provides? If you are interested in reading my article Fiddle Leaf Fig Cuttings, you will find this is another step-by-step easy-to-follow guide?
Choose a flower bulb that you wish to get for FREE and apply with the ‘Click Here’ link at the bottom of the page.
At the time you apply for the free bulb, You ‘like’ and ‘Share’ our Facebook fan page to help us grow worldwide.
Just relax, we will ship your order as soon as possible using DHL or a similar courier forwarding company. You do not need to pay any cost to get your free bulbs. Your order will be delivered within seven days to three months depending on your address and the order volume we get.
There is no guarantee that 100% of applicants will get free bulbs, it depends on the total application for each bulb and total bulb availability, our ‘server-side automated software’ helps us to select applications in case of overflow application. You can browse all bulbs we are providing on our website.
These free flower bulbs are provided by Free Flower Bulbs Network, so you have nothing to lose by filling out the form of any bulb on their website? You are not even charged for shipping, now that concludes Best Indoor Blooming Plants.